Spiritual Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate Beings

2 posters

Go down

Passionate Beings Empty Passionate Beings

Post  Hermes Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Most people don't realize how much passion they put into what they don't want.
When you speak to a friend and you tell them all about an "awful" situation, you are putting passion into what you don't want.
When you react to an event negatively, with the response that it is "terrible", you are putting passion into what you don't want.
You are a beautiful passionate being, so make sure you direct your passion wisely.
Hermes
Hermes
Admin
Admin

https://spiritualpathways.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Passionate Beings Empty Re: Passionate Beings

Post  Frater S A Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 am

This passion is a point in what makes magick work! Also another reason to watch what you think or want!LOL
Frater S A
Frater S A

Back to top Go down

Passionate Beings Empty Be careful what you ask for

Post  Incorpor Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 am

One of my favorite quotes on the subject of 'thought' and one of its related products (speech or written word) and the benefits or consequences for the same is this:

"THOUGHT. The operation of the mind. No one can be punished for his mere thoughts however wicked they may be. Human laws cannot reach them, first, because they are unknown; and, secondly, unless made manifest by some action, they are not injurious to any one; but when they manifest themselves, then the act, which is the consequence, may be punished. Dig. 50 16, 225."

BTW:
A simple greeting to all that are members on this forum. I hope to be able to share with you and to learn from you. In that spirit, I bid all of you "Peace".

Also, the Username above would not allow me to print the entireity of my screen-name which is also used on another forum, that screen-name is "incorporeal".

Incorpor

Back to top Go down

Passionate Beings Empty Re: Passionate Beings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum