Spiritual Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY

Go down

AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY Empty AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 am

Well let me say that once anyone does become a member of this forum, they will be introduced to many subforums in Spiritual Pathways.

We have a General Discussion board, and in the pub section we can discuss anything of a lighthearted nature, we have a book review and introductions page.
Also our sections discuss all the faiths and religions of the world which have influenced many. A general magick discussion board and we talk about Astral travelling in a lot of depth and detail. We discuss tarot, runes, I-Ching, Angel Cards, Chakras and anything for a magickal awakening.
Other sections welcome to the members is Health, Exercise, Paranormal and all sorts of subjects.
So if you are serious of learning and making friends with likeminded people, feel free to join in. Anyway I personally like it here because it has a cosy atmosphere. Cool

Back to top Go down

AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY Empty Re: AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 am

Oh I have forgot to mention we do also have an Astrology and Numerology section for the members here, and I think that the admin of this forum were wise in making sure that it is only available for serious members only. Cool

Back to top Go down

AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY Empty Re: AVAILABLE SECTIONS FOR MEMBERS ONLY

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:29 am

Thank you Lady A, you have enlightened me to this forum and it was because of what you have stated which made me become a member of this forum. I, personally do think that some of the forum should be made available for lurkers to see because these topics can attract many new people to arrive here.
I do feel that the Social board should be made available to the lurkers, but the rest is for the members of SP forum only. It is up to the admin to make the final decision though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum