Spiritual Pathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who inpires us in a Spiritual way?

2 posters

Go down

Who inpires us in a Spiritual way? Empty Who inpires us in a Spiritual way?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:52 am

This question needs to be answered because there are so many excellent people who have been followed by us. They do not even have to be of a spiritual nature either, in some ways I would say that my pets give me intense spiritual feeling. Smile
The people who inspire me is Mathers of The Golden Dawn, Raymond Buckland, Denise Linn and dare I say it, even Aleistar Crowley can inspire me in some ways.
Have anyone here got anyone they think highly of?

Back to top Go down

Who inpires us in a Spiritual way? Empty Re: Who inpires us in a Spiritual way?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:02 am

Is anyone here inspired by someone or something? To be inspired is to be whole within oneself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermes Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am

I find that I don't need to be inspired by well known personalities. I can get my inspiration from the people around me...whether it be from a young child to a eldley person. The eldley people can be so inspiring, because of what they have been thru
Hermes
Hermes
Admin
Admin

https://spiritualpathways.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Frater S A Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 am

Hermes wrote:I find that I don't need to be inspired by well known personalities. I can get my inspiration from the people around me...whether it be from a young child to a eldley person. The eldley people can be so inspiring, because of what they have been thru
I agree those around us can be a great inspiration in our lives and beliefs! Who inpires us in a Spiritual way? 192581
Frater S A
Frater S A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum